Each day will start with a gentle morning yoga practice to help us awaken the body and prepare us for a fruitful day. Multiple workshops will be available during different evenings, yummie and healthy food will be served for brunch and dinner. One of the highlights of the retreat is a visit to a virtually unknown hidden cave in the north of Mallorca.
This is a perfect experience for anyone looking for a break to relax, unwind, reconnect and explore and learn from one of the worlds' most culturally rich island. Yoga classes will cater for everyone, whatever their level. All the experiences are designed to help you enjoy Mallorca’s history, its culture, its people and the ambiance that has encouraged and inspired great artists and novelists and composers for centuries.
There will be plenty of time for you to explore the area. You hike up our private mountain, use the pool, visit our nearby little town Santa María or simply read a book in one of our little hiding holes.
The Retreat includes
· 1 Welcome drink and a Tour around the Finca
· 5 Morning Yoga Sessions
· 5 night accommodation in a traditional mallorquín Finca (you can choose between a double or a Suite)
· 3 traditional dinners with mallorquín influences
· 1 Paella show cooking dinner
· 1 Tapas evening dinner & Flamenco evening
· 5 yummy contemporary brunches
· 1 visit to a closeby vineyard and a wine tasting of Mallorquin wines
· 1 Hike in the Finca to gather the Herbs to make the traditional mallorquín liqueur called ‘Hierbas Malorquinas’
· 1 visit to the island’s special hidden cave
· A 90-minute- Flamenco workshop
· Special farewell party
· Plenty of time to hike, run, swim and explore